Balteum Consultants Job Vacancy2018 for Seed Production Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Balteum Consultants Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Balteum Consultants Job Vacancy 2018
One of the well established global supply chain with demonstrated leadership in food and agricultural produce is looking for a committed highly qualified Seed Production Coordinator to provide leadership on quality seed production as per the set targets.
To support and manage the seed market customers by providing best in class service through leading a dynamic team and overseeing the seed production process on a day to day basis to ensure production targets are met.
Kra 1: Operational Excellence
- Supervises daily operations of the seed process to achieve production targets.
- Identifies risks and bottlenecks and recommends areas of improvement and innovation in the seed production process.
- Supports and provides input to best in class seed production practices. Utilizes technical skills and experience to solve problems and recommend operating efficiencies.
- Supports and administers production budget for the seed process, ensuring cost improvements.
- Ensures all production activities are documented and all revenue captured.
- Ensures that seed stock is accounted for and shrink minimized.
- Supports common reliability processes and ensures the reliability culture is foundational to operations (i.e. deploys common reliability processes and metrics; focus on eliminating the root-cause of reliability problems, etc).
Kra 2: Customer Focus & Quality Management
- Liaising with seed customers and making production schedules
- Monitors production outcomes, quantity, and quality to ensure customer specifications and timelines are met.
- Documents quality issues that occur and reviews with the seed production teams to ensure they are addressed; and any complaints are recorded and reported.
- Measures quality performance in areas that impact the customers.
Kra 3: Safety & Risk Management
- Supports Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) experts to implement the most effective approach for complying with corporate safety policies and procedures.
- Implementing controls to mitigate risks (security, financial, safety, etc).
Kra 4: People Management
- Provides coaching to production workers and contractors, including coaching on the organisation’s core values and best practices.
- Supports implementation of department operational/reliability/safety training programs and controls/monitors employee performance records on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assists on training and on boarding new/transferred employees as well as workforce engagement, recognition, development and coaching. Accountable for training seed production workers.
- University degree (Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Agronomy, Agribusiness, Plant Pathology, Plant Breeding, or related fields).
- 2 years’ experience is seed processing
- ISTA seed analysis certification (an added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2018 (5pm East African Time)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: