Balteum Consultants 2019 for IT Technical Analyst & Admin
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Balteum Consultants Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Balteum Consultants Job Vacancy 2019
Our client is one of the leading energy companies in East and Central Africa; they market and distribute fuels and other energy products within the region. Our client is accepting applications for the position of IT Technical Analyst/admin located in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Understand business needs and prepare IT strategy & roadmap
- Regular leadership communications/presentations on IT initiatives
- Take the lead in bringing new technologies to solve functional challenges
- Manage IT Programs following PMO Tollgate process.
- Own end to end IT Program Execution including scoping, functional requirements, project budget estimates, vendor selection, resource management, risk management and transition to support team
- Provide IT leadership in management enterprise applications support majorly focusing on Oracle-EPR
- Responsible for computer security and data integrity of the systems, safeguarding them from fraud and any kind of intrusion.
- Design and implement information security procedures based on best practice covering information system applications and infrastructure.
- Administer hardware replacement and upgrade programs for all workstations, fax machines, servers, printers, scanners, photocopiers, and any other digital equipment as applicable.
- Maintain email groups and ensure they are all up to date, employees logon IDs, accounts, and password management. Help new and current employees in creating IT and communication-related requests and conduct routine system audits.
- Ensure employees have the proper access to corporate systems and business roles as required to enable them to conduct their work duties in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate contracting of vendors for IT services and liaises with them in matters regarding IT services provided.
- Responsible for safe custody of all ICT software’s, hardware accessories.
- Review the implementation of business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans and emergency response.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the organisation can gain competitive advantage.
- Ensure company policies, standards and IP controls are maintained by performing and completing all required compliance requirements for the application. (Acceptable use, information security, etc.).
- Ensure performance and conduct complex troubleshooting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field from a recognized University.
- 4+ years of experience in IT support teams providing support for IT applications, Windows server or infrastructure related technologies and use of oracle system.
- Oracle certified a must
- Professional qualification in ICT: MCSE, IMIS, CCNA or related qualification.
- Membership to a Professional body.
- Experience in ERP systems implementation & Application support
- Experience in working in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Demonstrated business acumen – able to create strategy and actions that impact business success.
- Ability to be forward thinking and use technology and other modern tools to drive decision making and implementation.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
Preferred Skills & Certification
- Good ITSM processes understanding (Incident & Change Management) with strong analytic skills with ITIL framework.
- Experience on installations, upgrades and migrations on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and/or windows (on premise) application platforms.
- Experienced in master data domains
- ITIL Foundations v3 certified
- Batch processing and automation
- Control Point and/or Content Manager Administration
- Informatica Administration
- Experience in code development preferably C#, .Net)
- PowerShell scripting
- Programming Languages (e.g. .NET and Java)
- SQL Language
- JAVA scripting/JQuery
- DevOps methodology
- Master Data Management tool
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be received not later than March 15, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
“Our Client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.”
“Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted”.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: