Avechi Job Vacancy 2018 for Administrative Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Avechi Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Avechi Job Vacancy 2018
We are looking for an entry level Administrative Assistant with leadership qualities and an I.T academic background to work in our IT department.
You will work on a variety of administrative tasks such as drafting sensitive project documents on a daily basis, handling fellow employee needs/issues and also managing the office space and its equipment
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Drafting a variety of internal project documents as directed by H.O.D
- Anticipate the needs of your H.OK.D, helping team members stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative challenges as they arise.
- Manage project calendars and organizing internal meetings of team members. Take detailed notes during these meetings.
- Bridge communication between management and employees by reporting employee demands, grievances or other issues to the H.O.D
- Ensure office rules and regulations are adhered to in the I.T office and sending daily or weekly reports to H.O.D on this
- Take responsibility for office workspace and equipment and also handle time attendance
- Work with professionalism and maintain confidentiality in all areas.
- Must be able to work under a high pressure boss and must have flexible hours
- Must possess leadership qualities and must be highly disciplined
- An excellent timekeeper
- Must be a christian
- Must be between 23 to 28 yrs old
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Diploma or degree in any IT course
- Any relevant certifications in H.R is an added plus
- Must have a overall score of B and above in KCSE
- 1 year experience working in an administration or in a leadership role whether in employment or elsewhere
- Ability to learn new technical tools/systems
- Excellent communications and attention to detail skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Expert knowledge in using Microsoft office and documentation
Salary and working hours
Salary range Ksh.23,000 to 30,000 Gross
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Saturday: Optional.
(Must have flexible working hours)
Must undergo a 3 month probation period
How to Apply
Must be available immediately
Send your application letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate you current and expected salary and availability
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: