Avechi – Ecommerce platform Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Project Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Avechi job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Avechi Job Vacancy 2018
We are Avechi are a startup ecommerce platform looking for an IT Project Manager to manage and actualize to our many software project goals. This highly collaborative role will need you to work closely with all departments, including creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
Most important, you must have a startup mentality thus be willing to persevere, take ownership and to build things from scratch
Responsibilities for the IT Project Manager Job
- Simultaneously manage multiple e-commerce/IT projects of varying sizes with a global, cross-functional team using various development principles.
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Perform requirement analysis and prepare specification document.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly status meetings with project teams.
- Perform risk analysis and identify issues during the project life cycle.
- Manage all project tasks and communication with the project team.
- Manage and execute multiple projects at one time.
- Will work on more than one e-commerce platform.
- Work as a team player with ability to lead a cross-functional project team.
- Provide functional direction to programmers and analysts on assigned work.
- Drive to keep updated with current web technologies and trends.
- Prepare project proposals with the ability to plan and prioritize work items, create cost estimates, and create a project schedule.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
IT Project Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience leading software development projects within a technical environment.
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience leading the development of web platforms
- Experience leading projects in a development environment
- Experience with the Magento or any other web platforms preferred.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Technical knowledge of various technologies, such as: PHP, HTML, CSS, Node JS, MYSQL etc
How to Apply
Send your application letter and c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindly indicate your current and expected salary
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: