AutoXpress Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AutoXpress Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AutoXpress Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
AutoXpress is Kenya’s leading supplier of Tyres, Wheels, Batteries, Suspension Parts, and Alignment and Balancing Services with an existing countrywide network of 37 branches. We represent world-class brands extending superior service to our customers with an identifiable difference. As we expand our network, we are looking to recruit a dynamic Credit Controller – Kenya. Details of the position are outlined below in brief.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and projections and other relevant reports, in consultation with the Group Finance Manager and other departments, for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Group Finance manager and Auditors prior to sign-off.
- Manage the Company’s working capital and other operations, including management and statutory accounts together with long term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness
- Manage personnel procedures in relation to recruitment, training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- Ensure effective policies and procedures implementation within the organization.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance and administration from a reputable organization
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level in FMCG industry
- MUST possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
Note: Tanzanians living in Kenya are highly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to AutoXpress Ltd career website on docs.google.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: