Automobile Association of Kenya Recruitment 2018 for Head of Finance, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Automobile Association of Kenya Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Automobile Association of Kenya Recruitment 2018
POSITION: HEAD OF FINANCE
Reporting to the Director General, this position will provide leadership and strategic direction to the Association’s financial growth and strategic initiatives. The Head of Finance will be expected to provide sound financial advice to the management team and to the Governing Council through the Director General.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking person to lead our Finance team and ensure smooth running of all aspects of financial operations of the Association. He should be a critical thinker with a proven record of success in expanding the organizational objectives and exceeding business goals.
- Strategy and policy development and implementation
- Ensure an appropriate financial policy framework, procedures and systems are in place and periodically reviewed to reinforce and sustain the integrity of financial systems.
- Prepare the annual and Strategic period budgets to ensure implementation of the Association’s strategy and to facilitate growth and resource allocation.
- Financial Management
- Responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the Association in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the Association’s fiscal function and performance.
- Oversee the preparation and keeping of the Association’s books of account; including regular management accounts and financial forecasts for decision making and facilitate forward planning of operations.
- Develop credibility in the Finance department by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist in making decisions.
- Optimize the handling of client relationships with banks and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position by developing a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operation needs.
- Key advisor from the financial perspective on any business contracts into which the Association may enter.
- Performance Management:
- Set performance targets that result in improved performance by each of the functional areas under direct control.
- Develop and maintain a sound effective organizational culture ensuring capable management succession as well as progressive employee training and development programs.
- Translate strategies into relevant structures, roles and processes, while ensuring a wider fit into the business.
- Supervise, mentor, coach and develop direct reports.
- Manage performance and conduct annual staff appraisals and assessments to determine staff training needs.
- Process Improvement:
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external processes.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the Association.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the Association.
- Engage and manage key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure AAK’s strategic goals are achieved.
How to Apply
Apply by 31st May 2018, to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: