Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) Job Vacancy 2018 for Systems Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) Job Vacancy 2018
The Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) is a national motoring Members Club with a long heritage that is dedicated to promoting and safeguarding the interests and safety of its Members while on the road. AAK offers a diverse and unique range of technical products and services and is internationally affiliated to the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA).
The Association wishes to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the position holder will be responsible for developing, administration and maintenance of mobile apps, iOS and Android, gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into robust and effective web and mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining mobile applications, enhancing web/mobile user experience.
Responsibilities for the Systems Administrator Job
- Analyze internal client and market needs and lead teams in developing innovative and value add solutions to improve life’s and enhance business performance.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Analyze internal client and market needs and lead teams in developing innovative and value add solutions to improve life’s and enhance business performance
- Ensure that a program continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing
- Document every aspect of an application or a system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Maintain and support systems once they are up and running.
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Design, develop and maintain databases so that clients and staffs information is secured.
- Design, develop, maintain and validate in-house software.
- Working along with users to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
- Working with the users to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
- Supervise, mentor and coach your direct reports.
Systems Administrator Job Qualifications
- Required Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science, Software Engineering or Equivalent.
- Proven development experience in desktop and mobile apps development minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles.
- A track record of delivering successful products.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-.C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Familiar with the Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Familiar with Eclipse.
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. SVN, Ansible)
- LAMP development experience.
- PHP frameworks.
- Creative design skills.
- Working with a content management system such as Drupal.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their effect on a commercial environment.
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals in different roles.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
How to Apply
Apply by 30th October 2018, to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: