Aurum Consultants Recruitment 2018 for Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Aurum ConsultantsRecruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Aurum Consultants Recruitment 2018
Our client is an NGO working in Nyanza and is looking to hire a monitoring and Evaluation Director.
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the M&E Strategic Advisor to implement Organizational M&E strategy.
- Maintain close collaboration with the Director’s office to support data-driven decision making.
- Develop a sustainable and formal system for data collection, processing, quality checking, storage and sharing outcomes internally and externally.
- Execute large-scale yearly impact assessments.
- Create high quality reports for Director, Program Managers, and donors.
- Manage and mentor M&E Field Officers
- Support impact programs with analyzing and interpreting monitoring data
- Maintain and create yearly budgets for M&E activities
Qualifications for Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job
- MA or BA/BSc in Statistics, Economics, Development Studies, Public Health or other relevant social science fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in M & E work, in development sector, preferably in NGOs.
- Candidates with leadership and project management experience preferred
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong strategy-building skills
- Team player with positive attitude and sense of humor
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to operate in both office and field settings.
- Excellent computer applications skills. Particularly MS Word, Excel, and STATA
- Speaks, reads, and writes fluently in English, Knowledge of operational area and local language
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary email@example.com on or before 5th May 2018. Only qualified candidates should apply. If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks after the deadline consider yourself unsuccessful.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: