Aurum Consultants Recruitment 2018 for M&E Director, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Aurum Consultants Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Aurum Consultants Recruitment 2018
Our Client based in Migori County is seeking to engage an M&E Director for their IMPACT Program. The incumbent will provide overall strategic leadership and accountability for the performance of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of the organization programs. The Director will work in collaboration with organization staff, project field offices, and project implementing partners as well as key stakeholders.
M&E Director Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the M&E Strategic Advisor to implement Organizational M&E strategy.
- Develop and implement project’s result-based M&E Plan, ensuring timely and accurate reporting on indicator-based performance.
- Identify appropriate performance indicators for tracking results and monitoring activities by preparing comprehensive project performance monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Maintain close collaboration with the CD office to support data-driven decision making.
- Develop a sustainable and formal system for data collection, processing, quality checking, storage and sharing outcomes internally and externally.
- Offer Leadership and Mentorship for M&E Field Officers, building their capacity to enable them complete their tasks effectively.
- Support impact programs with analyzing and interpreting monitoring data
- Maintain and create yearly budgets for M&E activities
- Implement information dissemination activities to ensure lessons learnt are integrated into the program.
- Produce high quality reporting content and documents as stipulated in the project’s document for CD, Program Managers, and donors.
Qualifications for the M&E Director Job
- MA or BA/BSc in Statistics, Economics, Development Studies, Public Health or other relevant social science fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in M & E work, in development sector, preferably in NGOs.
- Candidates with leadership and project management experience preferred
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Experience in data management, including data quality assurance processes, verification, and validation.
- Strong attention to detail and Strong strategy-building skills
- Demonstrable dissemination and report writing skills with a publication or authoring record on quality research, evaluation, programs outcomes, for example, that can be shared; and the ability to discuss these and translate into reports and other materials.
- Team player with positive attitude and sense of humor
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to operate in both office and field settings.
- Excellent computer applications skills. Particularly MS Word, Excel, and STATA
- Speaks, reads, and writes fluently in English and Kiswahili, Knowledge of operational area and local language
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter briefly describing his or her motivation for the position and highlight relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 14th May 2018. However, this position will remain open until filled. Only qualified candidates should apply. Applicants must quote the Position on application Subject.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: