Aurum Consultants Job Vacancy 2018 for Restaurant & Lounge Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Aurum Consultants Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Aurum Consultants Job Vacancy 2018
Aurum Consultants – Our client in the hospitality industry is looking to fill in the above position, to be based in Nairobi.
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking to fill in the above position, to be based in Nairobi.
To deliver high-quality food & beverages to customers, assisting to ensure that the overall business achieves its ultimate potential in that of sales and profitability through creating an environment for customers which is stylish, contemporary, offering high quality “modern” food & beverages with style.
- To be fully conversant with monthly/ daily sales performance
- In your capacity as a supervisor, you will be required to take a hands-on role with the service delivery of services within the Restaurant and Bar concept
- Supervise and Ensure maximum productivity of labor resources
- Ensure the department is prepared and organised to meet all business requirements, with particular attention to food & beverage stock controls
- Ensure all company and cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times and any discrepancies identified are fully investigated with appropriate action taken.
- To aid in the development of a positive, motivated, dynamic team through your effective man management and leadership style
- Assist in the delivery of the marketing & sales strategies with measurable activity on an on going basis
- To act as an ambassador, lead the team to exceed guest expectations and deliver exceptional service
- Evaluate guest feedback obtained, both internally & externally, taking relevant action on feedback points received
- To be dressed in a smart and professional manner in during working hours
- To comply with all health and safety legislation
- To be fully aware of the Accident/incidence reporting procedure
- Any other duties as may be delegated by the management.
- Clear understanding of Kenyan health and safety legislation.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a first paced environment
- Articulate and able to communicate well in both written and oral English and Kiswahili languages.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Independent thinker.
- MUST be above 30 years of age.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent mutually beneficial working relationships with staff and other departments to ensure smooth running of the section.
- Diploma in food and beverage services preferably from Utalii College
- At least 2 year’s experience in a similar position and environment
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary [email protected]. This is an urgent position and will remain open until it’s filled. Only qualified candidates should apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: