Aurum Consultants Job Vacancies 2018 for Fleet/Trucking Officer
Our Client is in the logistics industry currently looking for a Fleet Officer. Reporting to Operations Manager, The Fleet Officer will provide support to Operations and Workshop departments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor all drivers in their daily duties (daily vehicle inspections, preventative maintenance reporting, filling of work tickets, cleaning of vehicles, etc.)
- Vehicle usage control by tracking and reporting on vehicle movement and positions regularly on a daily basis
- Monitor all vehicle movements, to ensure that no vehicles move without proper authorization or work allocation.
- Ensure the vehicles are always clean, insured and road worthy and that all accidents, repairs and defects are reported and attended to.
- Prepare regular reports on vehicle mileage, fuel consumption, breakdowns, repairs and maintenance in accordance with company standards. This includes data entry on the Fleet management system and generation of reports from the system.
- Maintain all Fleet related records and documents (vehicle insurance, vehicle fuel logs, vehicle inspection reports, and all other fleet documents).
- Monitoring vehicles and driver performance and identifying opportunities for optimization
- Assist the Operations Manager in operational duties as may be allocated.
Key Result Areas
The accountability areas are as follows;
- Clear and detailed reporting
- Proper documentation
- Attention to detail and clear coordination
- Clear and timely communication
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A Bachelors degree in Logistics or Fleet Management or Mechanical engineering or any other related field
- Professional course in Logistics or Fleet Management or mechanical related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in fleet management in a busy organization
- A valid Certificate of Good conduct and a clean driving license
- A track record of success in fleet management
- Computer literacy and ability to work effectively with a variety of IT based tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of using a fleet tracking system
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org COB 12th March 2018. Only qualified candidates should apply. If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks after application consider yourself unsuccessful.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More