Atlas Copco Job Vacancies 2018 for Sales Engineer, Power & Flow
Atlas Copco Eastern Africa is seeking a dynamic, pro-active and competent Sales Engineer to be based in Nairobi and reporting to the Business Line Manager. The successful candidate will have a mission as outlined below:
- Maximize sales of Atlas Copco generators, Light towers and pumps portfolio to our current and new customers through relentless sales prospecting activities focused towards the assigned market.
- – Ensure that related sales targets are met in terms of unit sales and revenue generation while giving due attention to highest price realization.
- – Increase market share in the assigned territory through an efficient sales process and increased market coverage.
- – Ensure proper & professional follow-up of customers/prospects operating within the assigned territory.
- – Promote the latest Products and business concepts throughout the assigned territory, develop and extend the existing customer base as well as identify new business opportunities.
- – Understand/gather information about the Market potential, competitor’s activities and new applications.
- – Promote Atlas Copco’s Core value of Interaction, Innovation and Commitment in the marketplace.
- – Ensure an excellent working relationship with the peers and colleagues.
- – To undertake ad-hoc projects/tasks, as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales of generators and pumps
- – Experience in B to B sales, effective territory and account management skills
- – Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong PC skills with MS Office and experience in using CRM
- – Excellent communication and presentation skills
Educational RequirementsUniversity degree in Engineering
- Dynamic, flexible & proactive.
- – Excellent interpersonal skills
- – Must be self-motivated and able to work under time constraints, team player & able to get tasks done with minimum supervision.
Country And City Description
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The group services customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions & air treatment systems, generators, power tools, pumps and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. We have been present in East Africa since 1936 with stable growth over the years and we have a long-term commitment to continue operating in Kenya, which is our regional headquarters for 12 countries in the region.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: