ATL Global Business Job Vacancy 2018 for Import & Export Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for ATL Global Business Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
ATL Global Business Job Vacancy 2018
A successful international company with over 30 years local presence in Kenya is seeking to hire an effective Import and Export Coordinator whose main tasks is to provide efficient delivery logistics through data management. The candidate should be highly proficient in managing shipments to and from foreign countries and must possess international trade experience.
The position reports to the Operations Manager.
Overall responsibility: The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of duties that deal with each step of the shipping process; track shipments and communicate with clients about the package’s progress.
They will coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearing on overseas deliveries; handle quotes from prospective shippers and handle claims with insurance companies if any shipment problems happen to occur. They candidate must be proficient in filling out import-export documentation, compute international fees for each shipment and keep track of shipments payments and quotas; ensure nil demurrage at all times.
The position requires close liaison with customs agents, warehouse staff, shipping companies and clients.
Knowledge and adherence to import-export policies and laws is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Diploma in international trade with focus on import and export regulations and international trade
- Over 3 year’s previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills to deal with the demands of overseas and local clients
- Must be familiar with legal requirements regarding importing and exporting shipments across the world as well as the company’s internal procedures
- Good analytical skills and ability to confidently work with numbers
- Must be computer literate
- Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter in confidence indicating current earnings and salary expectations, CV and testimonials through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th November 2018.
Interviews will be ongoing until a suitable candidate is placed.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: