Atkins Recruitment 2018 for Senior Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Atkins Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Atkins Recruitment 2018
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.a
Atkins Africa is currently looking for an experienced Engineer in Water and Sanitation to form part of our project team based in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out engineering design related to the area of academic qualification.
- Conduct Surveys and site investigations to gather field data and design information.
- Perform project management and coordination roles.
- Perform construction site supervision, contract administration and management of project issues.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams including multidisciplinary project inputs to ensure the quality of work and timely delivery of projects.
- Prepare and manage project budgets and schedules.
- Prepare and manage project reports and documents.
- Prepare and administer project tender and contract documents.
- Liaise with external project team members including the Client and attend meetings.
- Carry out Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC), implement and ensure Quality Management System (QMS) is adhered to on projects.
- Prepare bid documents for projects and assist in carrying out contract negotiations.
- Marketing and business development of the service line and the company in general as directed by the SLM.
- May be assigned the role of a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Resident Engineer (RE), and/or Discipline Lead Engineer on projects.
- Any other duties assigned.
Bachelors and/or Master of Science (MSC) in the relevant engineering discipline
- Registration with relevant engineering bodies, and with ERB as a Registered Engineer.
- Membership in Professional Societies
Must have minimum 5-10 years or relevant experience in the area of specialization
- Use of computers and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and MS Project.
- Possess expertise in relevant engineering software and applications.
- Engineering design, drawing preparation and checking skills.
- People skills including interpersonal, mentoring, motivating, negotiation, delegation and control, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of contract management and administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Atkins career website on careers.atkinsglobal.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: