Asili Sacco Job Vacancy 2018 for System Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Asili Sacco job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Asili Sacco Job Vacancy 2018
System Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate Database management and administration;
- Ensure safe custody of data and information through regular backup for Sacco data (both onsite and off-site).
- Ensure prompt data processing and transmission to branch and monitoring of the Sacco information systems.
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of ICT related equipment and security of hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot ICT users’ problems relating to internet connectivity, LAN connectivity, email access, computer hardware and software and ensuring smooth operation in the Sacco by promptly liaising with ICT suppliers and support services providers.
- Development, implementation and management of computerized information systems.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Ensuring systems integrity, availability and security.
- Formulate and implement ICT policies.
- An up-to-date inventory of ICT software and hardware maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all system users are trained on all the systems used by the society and emerging technologies.
- Ensure that the Sacco webpage is regularly updated in conjunction with marketing unit and a report on such updates maintained.
- Organize for frequent system audit.
- Ensure safe custody of ICT resources within the Organisation
- To coordinate ICT activities between Asili and external ICT vendors.
- To ensure software license compliance by the Organisation
- To ensure 100% uptime of ATM/Msacco/Core banking System.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the System Administrator Job
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- 3 years working experience in the grade of System Administrator or equivalent in or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in busy organization.
- Professional qualification in ICT (IMIS, MSCE or MSCD or DBA, Networking).
- Wide experience and a high level of competence in computerized information systems.
- CPA Part II.
- Membership in a professional association will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven, initiative-taking, highly dynamic & able to work long hours unsupervised.
- Proven ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current and emerging ICT technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new and better ICT approaches to work processes and incorporates same.
- Demonstrate logical and analytical approach to problems solving.
- Good team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to formulate, implement and monitor ICT Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standard.
- Age 28 – 35 years of age
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited,P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More