Asili Sacco Job Vacancy 2018 for Records Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Asili Sacco job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Asili Sacco Job Vacancy 2018
Records Officer Job Responsibilities
- Report to Finance Manager.
- Initiation, development, integration and implementation of records management policies and procedures.
- Liaising with relevant development and professional agencies training and career development of records management staff
- Develop and maintain membership register based on KYC principles
- Develop, Maintain and constantly review records and file management systems.
- Ensure for quality of storage materials and equipment
- Ensuring security of information/files in the registry and compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Maintaining a record that leads to tracing of all the documents in circulation
- Automation of records management at the Sacco
- Ensuring that all members’/customers’ files ate promptly returned to the cabinet after use, noting that all filing areas shall be out of bounds to unauthorized
- Archive records for the past members
- Establish retention and disposal schedules
- Train and supervise records staff
- Appraise staff in registry staff
- Maintain society’s registers – members, share, nominees, archives.
- Set up and review documenting records system
- Prepare monthly reports on new members and withdrawal cases
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Records Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in information science/records management from a recognized institution
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience
- Should have exceptional organizational abilities and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of integrity
- Ability to liaise and impart accurate information to both internal and external clients
- 28 to 35 years’ old.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited,P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More