Asili Sacco Job Vacancy 2018 for Credit Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Asili Sacco job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Asili Sacco Job Vacancy 2018
Credit Officer Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Analyze financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus, other financial institutions and financial institution files.
- Performs credit inquires for the society as requested.
- Offers recommendations for credit rating
- Researches background documentation and reviews personal and business financial statements and tax returns. Analyzes financial information and prepares the preliminary analysis for the lender.
- Assist in preparing and conducting loan presentations reports and analysis to the Credit subcommittee.
- Track and review interim and annual financial information on existing customers
- Recommend and monitor borrower adherence to loan covenants
- Prepare and track risk management reports, commercial loan portfolio concentration reports, real estate appraisal evaluations, and audit portfolio administration.
- Follow up claims from insurance firm.
- Reconcile loan listing and loan portfolio ledger
- Grow a high quality loan asset portfolio, monitor, control loans risks and compliance.
- Generate defaulters’ reports, institute recovery measures, provide technical advice to management and prepares credit reports.
- Maintains the privacy of customer information and the security of all records
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures
- Maintain extensive contact with customers, the public and the community, conducting relationships that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the Society.
- Appraisal of departmental staff.
- Assumes any and all other responsibilities assigned
- Liase with external parties i.e. CRB and CIC
- Credit Policy review and implementation.
- Reconcile, review and submit deliquency reports to Sasra and Credit Committee.
Qualifications for the Credit Officer Job
- Degree in business, finance or related field. (CPA (K)/CPS(K))
- Three to five years or more of experience in loan department or similar financial position.
- Excellent financial analytical skills with sound judgment and decision making abilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Extensive knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures.
- Must be between 28 – 40years of age
- Must have Credit Management certificate preferably a Diploma.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with limited supervision, and be a self-starter
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to react to stressful situations with professionalism while remaining calm
- Must be tolerant of all personality types of clients, customers, employees, vendors and others.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to : Chief Executive Officer, Asili Sacco Society Limited,P.O Box 49064-00100, Nairobi To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: