ASA Limited Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Audit Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for ASA Limited Kenya Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
ASA Limited Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
ASA Limited is a Micro Finance company established in Kenya since 2013. We are looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager for the Kenya office, based in Nairobi with frequent visits to 70 branches spread across the country.
This role will suit a professionally qualified and ambitious Auditor looking to grow their career in the Micro Finance Industry.
- Shall be responsible for planning work on assigned segments of the audit; determine the extent of audit testing and working paper content
- Review transactions, documents, records, reports, processes and procedures and prepare audit working papers, recording and summarizing data
- Develop and plan documentations addressing scope, audit objectives, budgeted hours, field work and reporting dates, audit personnel and assignment of work
- Audit the activities of various departments for compliance with established plans, policies, procedures and applicable regulations
- Preparing audit reports to the attention of management and discussions at the Board of Directors meeting
- Preparation of summary report for all the branches audited in the month to be sent to Group Internal Auditor (GIA).
- Prepare own entities internal audit plan in line with holding plan and submit to the GIA monthly.
- Identification of any risk areas and communicate to GIA in the report.
- In charge of the development of the Internal Audit department, including hiring, training and supervision to internal audit staff.
- S/he maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensures internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The IIA’s standards.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the authority.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field from a recognized university required.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience Internal Audit Experience preferably from a Micro finance/ Banking sector.
- Recognized relevant professional qualification such as CPA.
- Registration by relevant regulatory Board ICPAK
- CIA, CISA or CIMA is an added advantage
- Age: 27 to 32 years.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, able to work independently and in a team.
- Fluent in English, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess and maintain the highest degree of security and confidentiality of information.
- Ability to travel approximately 60%
- Ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
How to Apply
To apply, send application, CV and testimonials clearly citing the job title ADVERTISEMENT FOR INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Kindly state your current and expected Salary.
Interested and qualified? Go to ASA Limited Kenya (ASA International) career website on asa-ke.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: