Arklinn Offices Job Vacancy 2018 for Office Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Arklinn Offices Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Arklinn Offices Job Vacancy 2018
Arklinn Offices – It takes about 10,000 hours to become a master at something. For a small business, this could very easily be a lifetime, especially when you need to do so many urgent but not important tasks to keep your business functioning properly. Arklinn has a solution. We devote all our resources to helping you create the time to master your business in an affordable, stress-free way. Our virtual assistants are available to you as and when you need them, to take care of the secondary affiliate tasks that are essential to running your business so that your valuable time is spent on your core business. We will manage your office, build your website and keep it fresh, manage your social media presence, invoicing, industry knowledge preparation and do follow-ups. We will also take care of administrative tasks such as scheduling, booking appointments, email management, travel and restaurant bookings, supplier sourcing, and many others.
We are looking for a professional Office Administrator to join our team. The Office Administrator’s role will be to undertake administrative tasks and ensure that the rest our clients have adequate support to work efficiently and contribute to sustainable growth. The ideal candidate will work efficiently with minimal supervision.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Office Administrator will be:
- To see to it that the reception and client support duties are carried out efficiently and effectively at all times.
- To administrative support, writing memorandums, proposals, minute taking, filing, data input, maintenance and management of information held by the Company as may be required.
- To prepare and assist in the collection of data for such monthly, quarterly and annual reports as may be required from time to time.
- Devise and maintain office systems and maintain and develop filing systems and operational procedures for the secure retention of information relating to all stakeholders
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Possess very well developed interpersonal and communication skills and be able to give evidence of their ability to empathise, both face to face and by telephone.
- Be results oriented and client focused.
- Be able to provide examples of having worked on their own initiative and in teams in the past.
- Be capable of exercising a high degree of delegated responsibility.
- Have good organizational, and technical skills relevant to the role with the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a minimum of college Diploma in a related field
- Have a high degree of computer literacy and be conversant with several software applications – to include competence in the following Microsoft applications – word processing, spreadsheets, databases, file management, e-mail and the internet.
- At least two years’ relevant and acceptable work experience in an Administrative /Office work environment.
- Excellent numeracy skills with knowledge and skills in the preparation and maintenance of proper financial records and banking procedures and reporting on same.
- Ability to facilitate and support the work of team members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Arklinn Offices career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: