Arifu Job Vacancy 2018 for Partner Relations Associate, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Arifu Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Arifu Job Vacancy 2018
Arifu, a high-growth edtech company in Nairobi, is looking to hire an ambitious Partner Relations Associate to support the Business Development team to fuel the growth of our partnerships and platform. The Associate will gain valuable experience attending conferences, networking with multinational organizations, and writing proposals for projects across various sectors.
Arifu is a Nairobi-based edtech company making it possible for anyone to access the information and opportunities they need from the organizations they trust over any mobile phone. With Arifu, people seeking to learn can freely access the Arifu chatbot using interactive SMS or smartphone chat apps to master new skills, discover a world of free educational content, and earn rewards from our partners whether or not they have internet or airtime. The Arifu chatbot delivers personalized content designed in-house in close collaboration with our partners including financial service providers, mobile operators, agribusinesses and NGOs. Our partners use Arifu to engage, train, and capture data on underserved people across their value chains, especially hard-to-reach customers, retailers, and suppliers. Currently serving 780,000 learners in East Africa, Arifu has demonstrated results increasing people’s income and access to impactful products and services while creating shared value for partners.
To date, the Arifu chatbot has helped hundreds of thousands of smallholder farmers access information and improve their yield through digital agronomy skills training, access to essential inputs, and connections with buyers and suppliers. With the Arifu platform, agribusinesses, donors, and government ministries can easily deliver mobile training to millions of smallholder farmers, agrovets, and extension workers to strengthen farmer livelihoods, improve food quality and security, and deliver the next generation of high impact agricultural products.
The Partner Relations Associate will directly support the Partner Relations Manager with the objective of generating new leads, writing proposals, negotiating projects, and closing deals. Your responsibilities would include:
- Contributing to the strategy of, as well as producing, client proposals and grant applications, including using excel to generate project budgets;
- Conducting research to inform the Business Development team’s sector strategies and Arifu’s value-add;
- Generating new leads through networking, attending conferences and industry events, and updating and managing various marketing channels;
- Creating powerpoint presentations for conferences and clients as well as other marketing materials as needed;
- Tracking team and company metrics through various documentation;
- Tracking and updating CRM system;
- Improving internal processes by contributing to brainstorming sessions, updating internal documentation based on changing processes, and working across teams to optimize our collaboration efforts.
A desire to impact lives, the ability to make a long-term commitment to your team and the product, and exceptional problem solving abilities are all essential prerequisites on the Arifu team. For this role, we’re also looking for someone with the following:
- Business Administration/Management or Social Sciences Diploma or related field required; University Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of professional writing experience;
- Strong technical writing skills, preferably with experience in grant writing;
- Strong Word, Powerpoint, and Excel skills;
- Comfortable creating and analyzing budgets;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills to exercise independent judgment and decision-making;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, resource-constrained, early stage work environment;
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Swahili is an asset;
- Experience creating marketing materials is an asset, particularly with blog writing, video editing, website development, and/or presentations;
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: