APHRC Job Vacancy 2019 for Health Economist Worker, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for APHRC Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
APHRC Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019
- Lead in the development of costing data collection tools
- Design and manage costing/ cost effectiveness related projects in the MCW Unit
- Coordinate / supervise actual data collection (costing) for various projects in the Unit
- Lead the management and analysis of cost data for various projects in the Unit
- Contribute to scientific writing, and production of reports
- Any other responsibility assigned by the MCW unit leader
- PhD in Health Economics or closely related field
- Experience in Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH), Nutrition and/or early child development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in conducting, managing and analyzing costing data collection/ surveys
- Strong quantitative skills (managing, analyzing and interpreting health economics / costing/ cost effectiveness data), with extensive familiarity with quantitative statistical packages (e.g. STATA, SAS or SPSS).
- Experience and familiarity with a diverse set of costing data sets will be an added advantage
- Strong writing skills and good record of publications on relevant areas in sub-Saharan Africa will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy in Microsoft packages (e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse team.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a statement of research interests and goals (1page), and CV with contact details of three referees, to [email protected]
Applications will be considered until January 23, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Cover letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
African Population and Health Research Center
P.O. Box 10787 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: