Anti-FGM Board Job Vacancy 2019 for Finance Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Anti-FGM Board Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Anti-FGM Board Job Vacancy 2019
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; Plus have a Certificate in Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or Part II of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- be proficient in accounting packages;
- have certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
An officer in this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Examining and processing payment vouchers;
- Balancing cashbooks and providing cash liquidity analysis;
- Preparing bank reconciliations and maintaining general ledger accounts;
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable records; and
- Preparing Withholding and Value Added Tax returns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are invited to make their application by completing ONE AFGM A (2019) application form. The form should be downloaded from the Board’s website www.anti fgm board.go.ke
Completed applications should be forwarded as follows:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 54760-00200
Hand delivered to the Board’s office located at Kenya Railways Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme Building, Block ‘D’ Second Floor, Opposite Technical University of Kenya.
Anti-FGM Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Youth, People living with Disability, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should reach the Board on or before 8th April 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: