Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Anti-Counterfeit Inspectors, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018
The Anti-Counterfeit Agency was established under the Anti-Counterfeit Act 2008 as a State Corporation with the mandates to enlighten and inform the public on matters relating to counterfeiting, combat counterfeiting, trade and other dealings in counterfeit goods, devise and promote training programs to combat counterfeiting and co-ordinate with national, regional or international organizations involved in combating counterfeiting.
Senior Anti-Counterfeit Inspectors Job Responsibilities
The Senior Anti-Counterfeit Inspector is responsible to the Chief Anti-Counterfeit Inspector and will:-
- conduct on job training for the inspectors;
- receive and act on complaints relating to enforcement of intellectual property rights;
- implement the prosecution policies and procedures;
- coordinate investigations of complaints from intellectual property rights owners;
- ensure that witnesses attend courts through witness summons;
- conduct prosecution of cases;
- coordinate the compiling of court files/cases;
- make test purchases of suspected goods from the market for sampling, testing and analyzing;
- conduct raids on suspected counterfeit goods;
- initiate action on suspected counterfeit goods;
- supervise the entering, inspecting, seizing, detaining suspected counterfeit goods;
- compile reports on suspected counterfeit goods;
- maintain prosecutions registers and files;
- perform any other duty as may be assigned.
Requirements for the Senior Anti-Counterfeit Inspectors Job
For Promotion/appointment to the grade of Senior Anti-Counterfeit Inspector, a person must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Criminology or related disciplines from a recognized institution;
- at least four (4) years working experience in litigation, criminology or law enforcement;
- demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance;
- must be a member of a relevant professional body in good standing; and
- attended a Senior Management Course.
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
Any other relevant supporting documents.
During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide the following clearance certificates from:
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants are requested, to downloaded application Bio Data form and MUST fill it. The applications and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Anti-Counterfeit Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 23rd October, 2018.
Executive Director Anti-Counterfeit Agency 3rd Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building Dunga Road, Industrial Area P.O. Box 47771-00100 NAIROBI
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: