Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018
The Internal Auditor II is responsible to the Senior Internal Auditor and will:-
- Assisting carrying out routine Audits in accordance to policies and procedures;
- Assisting in preparing timely and accurate reports;
- Drafting audit reports on assignment for review with supervisor;
- Assisting in carrying out audit tests and procedures as instructed;
- Assisting in carrying out verifications of payment documents as per approved procedures;
- Checking maintenance of accurate accounting records;
- Conducting special audit assignments as assigned;
- Participating in preparation of annual audit programme; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time
Requirements for the Internal Auditor Job
- Bachelor’s Degree In Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Sociology, Or Related Disciplines;
- Obtained Certified Public Accountants CPA (II) Or Its Equivalent; And
- At Least Two (2) Years working experience in Auditing.
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
Any other relevant supporting documents.
During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide the following clearance certificates from:
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants are requested, to downloaded application Bio Data form and MUST fill it. The applications and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Anti-Counterfeit Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 23rd October, 2018.
Executive Director Anti-Counterfeit Agency 3rd Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building Dunga Road, Industrial Area P.O. Box 47771-00100 NAIROBI
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: