Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 for Driver, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018
The Driver I is responsible to the Senior Administration Officer for:-
- Carrying out minor mechanical repairs;
- Recognizing and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicles;
- Ensuring security of the vehicles on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of passengers and/or goods in the vehicle;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle assigned to him; and
- Ensuring possession of all the requisite documents and tools for any specific journey.
Requirements for the Driver Job
For appointment to the grade of Driver II, a person must have:-
- Served in the grade of Driver Grade III for at least three (3) years;
- The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate for Drivers;
- A valid driving licence free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- Must be of good conduct, smart, courteous and respectful;
- Demonstrated professional competence in driving the class of the vehicle he/she is licensed to drive;
- A defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association of Kenya (AA) or its equivalent qualification from any other recognized institution;
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (renewable after two (2) years);
- A First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution; and
- A refresher course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week every three (3) years
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
Any other relevant supporting documents.
During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide the following clearance certificates from:
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants are requested, to downloaded application Bio Data form and MUST fill it. The applications and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Anti-Counterfeit Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 23rd October, 2018.
Executive Director Anti-Counterfeit Agency 3rd Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building Dunga Road, Industrial Area P.O. Box 47771-00100 NAIROBI
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: