Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 for Anti-Counterfeit Inspectors II, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Anti-Counterfeit Agency Job Vacancy 2018
The Anti-Counterfeit Agency was established under the Anti-Counterfeit Act 2008 as a State Corporation with the mandates to enlighten and inform the public on matters relating to counterfeiting, combat counterfeiting, trade and other dealings in counterfeit goods, devise and promote training programs to combat counterfeiting and co-ordinate with national, regional or international organizations involved in combating counterfeiting.
Anti-Counterfeit Inspectors Job Responsibilities
An Anti-Counterfeit Inspector II will perform a variety of Enforcement duties of limited scope and complexity under appropriate guidance and supervision of Anti-Counterfeit Inspector I.
The Anti-Counterfeit Inspector II is responsible to Anti-Counterfeit Inspector I for:-
- drafting charge sheets and filing cases in courts;
- ensuring safe custody of exhibits;
- investigating complaints from intellectual property rights owners;
- ensuring that witnesses attend court through witness summons;
- assisting in conducting prosecution of cases;
- taking part in compiling court files/cases;
- conducting raids on suspected counterfeit goods;
- entering, inspecting, seizing and detaining suspected counterfeit goods;
- carrying out follow ups on cases of complaints on counterfeit goods;
- sampling goods for testing and analysis;
- compiling reports on suspected counterfeit goods;
- entering goods into the inventory and transferring them into the counterfeit goods depot;
- perform any other duty as may be assigned
Requirements for the Anti-Counterfeit Inspectors Job
For appointment to the grade of Anti-Counterfeit Inspector II, a person must have:-
- a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Criminology or related disciplines from a recognized institution;
- at least two (2) years working experience in litigation, criminology or law enforcement; and
- demonstrated administrative and professional competence in work performance
- Professional membership in the related fields above will be an added advantage
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
Any other relevant supporting documents.
During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide the following clearance certificates from:
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants are requested, to downloaded application Bio Data form and MUST fill it. The applications and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Anti-Counterfeit Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 23rd October, 2018.
Executive Director Anti-Counterfeit Agency 3rd Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building Dunga Road, Industrial Area P.O. Box 47771-00100 NAIROBI
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: