Animal Health Job Vacancy For Head Of Sales (200K), Application Details
Our client is a leading animal health company in East and Central Africa since 1906; The Company has delivered high quality products and solutions for livestock farming that is unparalleled in the region. Our client is a principal supplier of tried, tested and trusted brands in animal health and crop farming sectors, all developed with the key objectives of increasing production and productivity on the farms. The quality of their Brands that make up the range of high quality products and solutions is unparalled in the region.
Are you a process oriented professional who is confident, ambitious, resourceful and imaginative with the desire to challenge yourself? Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming livestock farming in Kenya and beyond the East African region? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of Head of Sales who will be reporting to the General Manager.
Purpose Statement of the Position
To ensure the Company develops and achieve appropriate Sales objectives to deliver the Company strategy.
Duties for the Head Of Sales Job
- Development, implementation and monitoring of an annual sales strategy
- Managing a field sale team made up of: trade sales team made up of: trade sales Reps, farm sales Rep and key account managers.
- Lead, direct, coach, train sales Reps, farm sales Reps, farm sales Rep & key account managers.
- Business environment scanning/market intelligence
- Ensure that customer needs are satisfied more effectively and efficiently in order to protect and grow market share.
- Develop strategies to respond to market changes and dynamics
- Ensure efficient fleet management and cost control
- Manage a large sales team
- Manage sales activities in Kenya
- Ensure sales systems are used by everyone at all times
Key Performance Indicators
- Market share
- Achievement of volume budget by products SKU and region/territory
- Achiement of sales objectives
- Cost control
- People development and management.
Head Of Sales Job Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in business/commerce or equivale.
- BMV, animal nutrition or agro is an added advantage
- Professional sales qualification is an added advantage
- MBA preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a sales/marketing teams of min 25 staff
- Sales and Marketing experience in a relevant industry desirable
Competencies and Skills required
- Highly developed selling skills
- Good communication skills
- Good budgeting skills
- Broad knowledge of general business management principles, finances and personnel.
- Strategy preparation, implementation and monitoring
- Knowledge of the trade farmers and professionals
- Computer literacy
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Good planner
- Reliable and adaptable
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary Budget: 200,000 Gross
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke on the vacancy page before close of business 2nd January 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: