Animal Health Company Job Vacancy For Head Of Marketing (200K), Application Details
Our client is a leading animal health company in East and Central Africa since 1906; The Company has delivered high quality products and solutions for livestock farming that is unparalleled in the region. Our client is a principal supplier of tried, tested and trusted brands in animal health and crop farming sectors, all developed with the key objectives of increasing production and productivity on the farms. The quality of their Brands that make up the range of high quality products and solutions is unparalled in the region.
Are you a process oriented professional who is confident, ambitious, resourceful and imaginative with the desire to challenge yourself? Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming livestock farming in Kenya and beyond the East African region? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of Head of Marketing who will be reporting to the General Manager
Purpose Statement of the Position
To ensure the company develops and achieves appropriate Marketing objectives to deliver the Company strategy.
Duties for the Head Of Marketing Job
- Development, implementation and monitoring of marketing strategy
- Development and implementation of the Marketing budget
- Maintain high positive image for the company among key publics
- Lead, direct, coach, train and develop the Company marketing teams to world class standards.
- Ensure that customers needs are satisfied effectively and efficiently in order to protect and grow market share.
- Business environment scanning/marketing intelligence
- Development strategies to respond to market changes and dynamics
- Ensure effective and competitive pricing
Key Performance Indicators
- Supervising Company Nutritionist, Company Agronomist and assistant Brand Manager
- Work closely with Sales, Supply chain, QA and Production departments.
- SBPs, Stocklists, Key accounts and other customers.
- Achievement of brand objectives
- Cost control
- People development and management
Head Of Marketing Job Requirements
- A degree in business/commerce (marketing option) or equivalent
- BMV, animal nutrition or agro is an added advantage
- MBA an added advantage
- Professional marketing qualification desirable.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Brand Management experience or Sales experience in in a relevant industry desirable.
Competencies and Skills required
- Highly developed marketing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good budgeting skills
- Broad knowledge of general business management principles
- Strategy preparation implementation and monitoring.
- Knowledge of the trade, farmers, and professionals i.e. their needs
- Computer literacy
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Customer focused
Salary Budget: 200,000 Gross
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke on the vacancy page before close of business 2nd January, 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: