AMURT Health Care Job Recruitment 2018 for Pharmaceutical Technologist
Registered Pharmaceutical Technologist: Ref No: PHARM/TEC/01/2018
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Valid registration license by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board or awaiting registration
- At least 2 year working experience in a busy pharmacy.
- Good team player and upholds high integrity.
- Effectively manage the dispensing of all drugs and other commodities
- Check and advice on the expiry of the drugs and disposal of the same.
- Ensure proper management of Pharmacy Records in the system
- Ensure effective stock controls and conduct regular /monthly stock take.
- Prepare Comprehensive Monthly report to the Management.
- Coordinate distribution of GSN drugs.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Management from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 25th January 2018 indicating current and expected Salary.
For more details on job description visit www.amurtafrica.org
Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number PHARM/TEC/01/2018 as the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: