AMSOL Recruitment 2018 for PR Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AMSOL Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
AMSOL Recruitment 2018
A local medium-sized PR agency is looking for a PR Manager to manage all elements of its operations. The holder of this position will report to the Board of Directors, and is responsible for the following roles, among others:
PR Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage and grow the existing client portfolio, consisting of some leading and demanding corporate organizations in the country
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the agency, including mentoring, giving guidance, motivating and managing a team of client service executives, business development personnel, administration, as well as creative/design teams.
- Identify existing business opportunities both from within the existing clients as well as scouting for new clients
- Manage and maintain satisfactory relations with senior managers from the existing and prospective client portfolios
- This position calls for an all-rounded candidate, and shall be sorely responsible for all the operations of the agency
Requirements for the PR Manager Job
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in PR, corporate communications and Events management. Experience in an advertising agency at a senior level would be a definite advantage
- A degree in Public Relations or Communication or Journalism.
- A relevant Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Member of Public Relations Society of Kenya (attach certificate)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of national and regional media relations; ability to build relationships in new sectors and verticals
- Experience in creating and managing key marketing initiatives
- Experience in building relationships with stakeholders at senior level
- Demonstrated confidence with agency and client teams
- Aptitude to work independently, manage and motivate teams
- Ability to identifying business opportunities in order to grow profitability of the agency.
How to Apply
Application to be send to email@example.com before or on Friday 15th June 2018.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: