Amsol Job Vacancy 2019 for Competition & Consumer Protection
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Amsol Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Amsol Job Vacancy 2019
Our client is a corporate body established under the Competition Act, No. 12 of 2010 (the Act). The client’s mandate is to enforce the Act with the objective of enhancing the welfare of the people of Kenya by promoting and protecting effective competition in markets and preventing misleading market conduct throughout Kenya.
On behalf of the client, we seek to recruit highly experienced, highly competent, motivated and self-driven individual with excellent credentials and strategic mind to competitively fill the above-aforementioned position.
- Providing leadership on merger control with regard to analysis of merger applications and unwarranted concentration of economic power and reviewing reports;
- Providing leadership on investigating consumer complaints and impediments to competition including entry into and exit from markets in the economy as a whole or in particular sectors and publicize the results of such results;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of guidelines, policies and procedures on mergers, restrictive trade practices and consumer protection; Overseeing the Authority’s collaboration with regional competition agencies;
- Overseeing the implementation of the Directorates deliverables in the Strategic Plan;
- Overseeing performance management in the Directorate;
- Coordinating and ensuring compliance to the Authority’s decisions;
- Reviewing reports on the economic analysis of competition and consumer protection issues and make recommendations;
- Overseeing the implementation of cooperation frameworks;
- Overseeing Risk Assessment for the Directorate; and
- Mentoring and coaching Directorate staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Economics, Statistics, Law, or any business related qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Economics, Statistics, Law, or any business related qualification from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in relevant work and at least five (5) years in a management role;
- Be a member of a relevant, recognized professional body/institution; Page 1 of 2
- Certificate in Leadership Course lasting” not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Ability to work with and supervise multi-generational staff;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution and submit the following;
- Clearance with the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance with the Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance with the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance with the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance with Central Bank Licensed Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
Applicants should download, fill and submit the employment application form below:
The application form and other supporting documents can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent in hard copies (indicating the position being applied for on the envelope) to the address below:
Africa Management Solutions Limited Vision Plaza 3rd Floor, Unit 12A, Mombasa Road, P.O. Box 11145-00100 NAIROBI.
The applications should reach us not later than 5 pm on 15th March 2019. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. Our client is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, women, youth, persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: