Amsol Job Vacancy 2019 for Business Development
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Amsol Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Amsol Job Vacancy 2019
Our client provides exceptional products and services for their customers’ homes and their lifestyles in the form of: beautiful kitchen and bath products; innovative engines and generators; and memorable hospitality offerings and developing clean water, sanitation, and community development solutions.
On behalf of our client, we seek to recruit a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – EAST AFRICA whose role will be to maintain a close relationship with key clients: architectural, design firms in East Africa; and to coordinate marketing and sales efforts in the assigned area to grow specification pipeline with key projects in the EA region.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with key clients: architectural design firms to introduce new products, assist in selecting products, writing specification proposals within assigned
- Research and prospect key clients in advance of and securing high-level meetings with the target group which will include market mapping, project mapping, and competition
- Displace competitors’ product and make the company brand the primary choice of these key clients and hotel
- Build personal relationships and build trust with key clients – architects &
- Participate and engage in activities for key clients to build long term relationship with the
Relationships & Contacts
- Work closely with key clients: Designers & Architects
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product Team and utilize tools
- Work with the Technical team to effectively answer customer concerns and
- Work closely with Supply Chain – Forecasting
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position that is mainly Business to Business specification to architects and designers in East
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally
- Self-driven, self-disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Possess good aesthetic and understanding of design trends in interior/architectural and be able to speak in the language of international caliber
- Willing to travel
The following will be an added advantage:
- Qualification in Interior design, Architecture or similar design
- Experience reading construction plans and technical on-site documents
- Previous experience related to Architect & Designers in Sub Sahara Africa.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, and supporting documents, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by Friday 08th March 2019
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: