AMSOL Job Vacancy 2018 for Training Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AMSOL job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
AMSOL Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, an oil and gas company is desirous of recruiting an experienced and self-driven Senior Retail Training Officer, to co-ordinate, implement, conduct, and evaluate training for the Company’s service station staff, customers, dealers & other stakeholders in line with company’s Strategic Plan.
Reporting to the Manager – Retail, the Training Officer, will be tasked with the following:
Responsibilities for the Training Officer Job
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for service station staff, dealers, customers and other stakeholders;
- Preparing an annual training plan including training ahead of roll out of new products, projects and other initiatives;
- Preparing and developing training curricula and manuals, scheduling and implementing the same within the set timelines;
- Participating in recruitment, induction and training of new Forecourt supervisors, Pump Attendants and Dealers;
- Monitoring and evaluating monthly, quarterly and annual customer surveys and performance against Corporate Targets so as to identify dealer training needs;
- Keeping abreast of emerging market trends and customer needs and reviewing overall market strategic plans and incorporate trainings that will position National Oil as a World class entity;
- Working with the relevant departments to ensure that the Customers and Dealers are sensitized to ensure compliance with certain statutory and institutional requirements; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
Training Officer Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution;
- Professional Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing or Human Resource Management will be an added advantage;
- At least five (5) years’ experience;
- Good presentation skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good planning and organizing skills; and
- Computer competency.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and are thus required to submit clearance certificates from the following institutions together with the job application:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics & Anti – Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Evidence of on-going clearance is admissible subject to satisfactory results (presentation of a clearance certificate from the above institutions) before the selection process.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to [email protected], explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Applications should reach us not later than 17.00 hours on Wednesday 05th September 2018.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE: