AMSOL Job Vacancies 2018 for Retail Manager
Our client an oil and gas company is desirous of recruiting an experienced and self-driven Manager- Retail, with strong business acumen and a strategic mind-set with the ability to lead in the development of long term plans to oversee its operations.
Reporting to the General Manager, Downstream Operations, the ideal candidate will take overall charge of growing the retail network in sales volumes to meet corporate objectives and strategic targets
Key Responsibilities And Tasks
- Growing the retail network by enlisting new channels for development;
- Maximizing retail revenue through timely completion of new retail development;
- Effectively managing the retail assets, equipment maintenance, brand visibility and standards;
- Carrying out industry analysis on new strategies for retail development;
- Enforcing safety policy in the network on new development projects;
- Working closely with strategic team to re-define the models for growth for the Organization;
- Following up that new retail development are carried out as per requirements.
- Mentoring and Coaching staff; and
- Preparing and monitoring the departmental budget
- Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Strategic Management or any other related field;
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Business Administration or other relevant field;
Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years relevant experience in sales, 5 of which must be at managerial level overseeing retail operations;
- Proven intellectual leadership in managing people, operations and financial resources;
- Proven ability to think strategically and design long term plans;
- People skills
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and are thus required to submit clearance certificates from the following institutions together with the job application:
Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
Higher Education Loans Board
Ethics & Anti – Corruption Commission
Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Evidence of on-going clearance is admissible subject to satisfactory results (presentation of a clearance certificate from the above institutions) before the selection process.
Applicants should either email to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Send their application and detailed CV with copies of certificates, indicating current position, qualifications, working experience, current remuneration, names of at least three (3) professional referees, and daytime telephone number to:-
Africa Management Solutions Limited
Vision Plaza 3rd Floor, Unit 12A, Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 10639 – 00100 NAIROBI
Applications should reach us not later than 17.00 hours on Friday 02nd March 2018.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: