AMREF Flying Doctors Recruitment 2018 for Doctors Captain, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AMREF Flying Doctors Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
AMREF Flying Doctors Recruitment 2018
Perform as a flight crew on AMREF Flying Doctors’ aircraft and missions while observing the highest safety standards and economic operation and management of aircraft as per company policy
Chief Executive & Medical Director -> Chief Operating Officer -> Chief Pilot -> Captain
Captain Job Responsibilities
- Act as flight crew on AMREF Flying Doctors missions which include outreach flights, medical evacuations and other emergency flights with the highest of safety standards;
- Ensuring that AMREF operates and complies with all laws, rules and regulations of all authorities of each country in which it operates;
- Assisting the Chief Pilots’ office in matters related to flight operations including flight missions in the areas of operation.
- Performing functional checks or maintenance test flights when and as required.
- Providing assistance to the medical crew during medical interventions as necessary
- Understanding of KCARS and familiarisation with trend and monitoring systems both within maintenance and Flight operations.
- And other duties as may be required
Qualifications for the Captain Job
- Must hold a valid Kenyan ATPL with current instrument rating
- Minimum of 3,500 hours flying experience
- Minimum of 2,000 hours pilot in command time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on jets
- Have a valid Cessna Citation Excel and or Cessna Citation XLS rating/s with minimum of 500 hours on type
- Have a strong understanding of Kenyan Civil Aviation Regulations
- Experience flying under EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) standards is an advantage
- Type rated training captain on Cessna Citation is an added advantage
- Previous experience with aero medical flights is an added advantage
- Good communicator; with good command in English language both oral and written
- Decision making ability and flexible thinking
- High degree of discipline and teamwork
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Commercial/business acumen
- People management
- Time management
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria and have the passion to contribute to the leading African-based Aero Medical and Health Assistance service provider, submit your letter and CV quoting the reference number for the position on the subject line of the email to [email protected]
Deadlines for submission is Monday, 14 May 2018.
Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: