Amiran Kenya Limited Recruitment 2018 for Store Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Amiran Kenya Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Amiran Kenya Limited Recruitment 2018
We are seeking to recruit focused and results driven individual to fill the following position.
The position will be responsible for the day to day management and control of the stores which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities for the Store Manager Job
- Day to day management of the Store.
- Manage stores personnel, training and evaluation.
- Preparation of periodic reports, (daily, monthly, & weekly) of products and advice on the ordering and re-order levels.
- Assist in writing and maintaining accurate written procedures for all main Stores Control processes and functions.
- Assessment and designing stores improvement projects.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Produce reports of physical stock take/checks when required and ensure stores security at all time.
- Facilitation of the receiving and off-loading of stocks.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of goods received, stock movement, warehouse transfer warehouse stock and orders information
- Inputting of stock into the ERM System in consultation with the Finance department, to facilitate the sale of the products.
- Overseeing the dispatch of goods to the Company’s customers.
- Ensuring proper product handling, safety, hygiene standards and security of the products while in the store.
- Following-up on customer deliveries.
- Assessment of work volume and requisition of more personnel where required.
Store Manager Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Stores Management or a Business related discipline.
- Five years’ experience in Stores management.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work in a team.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th June 2018.
Hard copies will not be accepted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: