Amiran Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Post Harvest Agronomist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Amiran Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Amiran Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Apart of the Balton CP group of companies headquartered in the United Kingdom and spread throughout Africa and Israel, Amiran Kenya provides complete solutions in all of its fields of expertise. Through decades of partnership with Kenya’s large and small-scale growers, Amiran has become a “one-stop shop” for all of Kenya’s agricultural needs.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive, dynamic and self-driven individual to fill the following position which is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The position will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives of the assigned territory by promoting and selling the Amiran post-harvest product solutions through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
Roles for the Post Harvest Agronomist Job
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
- Develop and implement a proper framework for selling post-harvest products.
- Identify and develop the marketing / penetration strategies for the above products.
- Carry out field visits to meet farmers and agricultural intermediaries periodically and as and when required, and make presentations on post harvest products.
- Collect and analyze relevant market information regarding our post harvest products and formulate an appropriate response strategy.
- Work closely with partners to identify, develop and implement innovative post harvest products that meet current market need.
- Work closely with farmers and other stakeholders to identify ways of entrenching post harvest products offered by the Company.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products.
- Conducting post harvest trials, trials and writing reports on the same.
Post Harvest Agronomist Job Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Horticulture.
- At least two years’ experience in horticultural crop production, agrochemicals sales and marketing.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess a valid driving licence.
- Willing to travel widely.
- Able to work in a team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their application and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th September 2018 before 5:00pm East African time. (Please note that Hard Copies will not be accepted).
Amiran Kenya Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge any fees for receiving or processing job applications
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More