Amboseli Institute Recruitment 2018 for Matron, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Amboseli Institute Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Amboseli Institute Recruitment 2018
Amboseli Institute is a Private Hospitality and Tourism Tertiary Institute accredited by the Kenyan Ministry of Education.
Our main Campus is located in Thika town, about 40 km and an hour’s drive from Kenya’s Capital City Nairobi. Our other campus is located off Nakuru – Nairobi Highway at the heart of The Rift Valley.
Matron Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily roll call for the students and issue of leave out sheets
- Reconcile the roll call and the leave outs
- Responsible for students in case of sickness while at the hostels take them to hospital.
- Supervise the student’s activities in the hostels during class and after hours.
- With the aim to maintain discipline at the hostels.
- Assist in the inculcation of good manners and courtesy and counseling for the students
Responsible for reporting repairs in the hostels as required for maintenance to the property manager for action.
- Shall undertake any other duty and responsibilities as required by the institute.
- Ensure the students have all their meals.
- Making sure that all classes and other areas are locked on time
Qualifications for the Matron Job
The Job holder must possess:
- Must Be a Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Institutional Management/Catering & Accommodation
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Warm and sympathetic personality
- A sound knowledge of first aid
- Be practical and keep a cool head in emergencies
- Be a team worker
- Be discreet and adhere to confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed Cv, stating your current position, enumeration expected, email and telephone contacts to [email protected] by 2nd August 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: