Amazon Fronts Ltd Recruitment 2018 for Imports / Exports Supply Chain Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Amazon Fronts Ltd Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Amazon Fronts Ltd Recruitment 2018
Imports / Exports Supply Chain Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating and monitoring all import /export documentation to certify legal compliance.
- providing import and export administration within governmental rules and regulations
- Selecting the most effective logistics provider to be used for shipments
- Coordinating and confirming that all import/export cargo moves as scheduled.
- Working with international freight forwarders, carriers, and brokers to ensure that all shipments reach their final destination on-time
- Resolving any issues that may arise within thin line of execution
- Communicating with our Customer Service department and customers on the status of shipments that are in-transit.
- Providing track and trace of international and domestic shipments including working to release shipments delayed by audits and inquiries.
- Maintaining knowledge of all rules and regulations, that must be in compliance with, related to the shipment of goods to other countries.
Requirements for the Imports / Exports Supply Chain Coordinator Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain, Logistics, Transportation, Marketing, or closely related specialty.
- Equivalent work experience may be considered in place of degree.
- Minimum (3) three years’ experience in logistics, transportation and traffic, import/export related field.
- Strong knowledge of import/export regulations including: classification, valuation, free trade agreement requirements, labeling, and other government agency requirements.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to do multiple tasks and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate to share cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: