Amazon Fronts Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Representative
Our client, Beverage Firm is seeking to recruit a Sales Representative who will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives throughout Kenya territory by trialing, promoting and selling the Company’s product solutions through scientific and professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Achieving Sales Targets for the business whilst building long term brand equity for company
- Seeking sales opportunities and generating new ideas in order to facilitate new market openings
- Developing strong customer relationships with the objective of winning them in order to meet and exceed sales objectives consistently and sustainably in line with the company plan
- Monitoring and regulation of pricing of fresh produce on daily basis to ensure maximization of profit and minimization of loss based on prevailing market conditions
- Managing channel/customer plans periodically by reviewing performance and revising course of action as may be needed
- Managing accounts receivables as per agreed terms in order to meet order-to-cash cycle targets
- Degree / diploma in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration (with bias in Sales / Marketing) or an equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing in beverage field or any other related field
- Good understanding of Route to Market for different channels/customers and ability to effectively serve the consumer needs
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge in MS Office packages
- Build value-based relationships especially with key customers’
- Be a problem solver, self-motivated, results-focused and of high integrity.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to share their cv direct to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: