Alternate Doors Vacancy 2018 for Procurement & Admin, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client in the manufacturing industry is currently looking to hire a Procurement / Admin person to be based in Nakuru.
- Planning, prioritizing, assigning, supervising and reviewing work of team responsible for purchasing and supplies.
- Maintaining stock, supplies and inventories by forecasting levels of demand as well as keeping a constant check on the stock levels.
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Ensuring suppliers are well aware of our business objectives and any changes or schedules is communicated to them in good time.
- Coordinating with all the relevant departments in order to predict their requirements.
- Acquisition of raw materials by raising of LPOs.
- Follow up with the supplier on orders.
- Receiving of raw materials and raising relevant documents as well as posting.
- Checking the received stocks against invoices.
- Issuing materials to the requesting departments and monitoring the same.
- Ensuring there is proper arrangement of the stores and proper documentation of stock levels.
- Posting and filing of invoices.
- Proper filing of all documents raised and received.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Produce weekly reports and statistics using computer software i.e. SAGE and Excel.
- Develop a purchasing strategy and a proper schedule for collection of materials from suppliers.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: