Alternate Doors Recruitment 2018 for Technical Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Recruitment 2018
Represents business interests to the customers and partners within the African region and executes technical and business support activities for the flexible foam segment.
Technical Manager Job Responsibilities
- Technical and commercial support at our customers and dealers in the Flexible Foam Industry
- Develops business of all relevant Polyurethane Additives and Release Agents
- Conducts customer trials and application training at flexible foam producers
- Identification of market and customer requirements
- Initiates projects to continuously develop business
- Maintains an effective relationship with existing and potential customers, suppliers as well as distributors
- Supports distributors in achieving their targets
- Gathering and reporting of market information
- Develops business for all relevant Polyurethane Additives and Release Agents in Africa
- Frequent travelling within Africa
- Establishing a thorough reporting within the region and to line managers in Germany
- Monitors, evaluate and report on competitors’ capabilities and on market developments
- Develops and updates the regional strategy in co-operation with direct reports
- Participation in trade fairs, conferences, customer seminars and related activities
Requirements for the Technical Manager Job
- Qualification in BSc in chemistry or chemical engineering
- More than 3 years in Technical Sales/Marketing experience ideally with commercial/technical background education related to the comfort and insulation industry will be advantageous
- Presently based in Kenya, Nairobi and willing to travel within Sub-Sahara Africa
- Open minded, self-motivated and enthusiastic personality with the desire for a medium/long term career development in a multi-national company.
- Ability to work and learn in an international cross-cultural environment
- Capability to work in a team and with a network, but also to be autonomous in implementing actions.
- Very good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and be results driven
- Team player and strong communication and implementation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to travel extensively though out Sub Sahara Africa (50% travel)
What we offer
You will be working within an international and interdisciplinary team on exciting and challenging subjects in a state-of-the-art, innovative and creative environment. A competitive salary, support for your personal development as well as professional qualifications matter to us. Our international success is ultimately built on the skills and commitment of our people.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: