Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a chain of restaurants is currently looking to Training manager
Training Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implement the organizational in-house strategy and plans to meet management based training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budgeting systems.
- Design and continue to improve training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external provider(s).
- Ensure training activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Assess relevant training needs for staff individuals and organization, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed.
- To actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance training.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Work effectively as a team member with other members of the management and the human resources staff.
Qualifications for the Training Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines in a recognized Institution.
- Certificate on Training of Trainers
- Proven track record of having successfully trained a large workforce and management in a hospitality organization
- Team Player with ability to impart knowledge, persuasion skills and ability to motivate staff.
- Be able and willing to multitask and prioritize work schedules and achieve desired results.
- Be honest, trustworthy with a high degree of integrity and probity.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: