Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Retail Sales Executive
Alternate Doors Consulting is a Human Resource Solutions Company offering Human Resource Consulting Services, Human Resource Automated Services, Recruitment and Headhunting to Small and Medium Businesses in Kenya.
- Active role in sales with excellent customer satisfaction (provides customers with services appropriate to the corporate image)
- Visual merchandising in line with corporate requirements
- Hanging, folding, alarming the merchandise in line with corporate requirements
- Changing the price tags when required
- Ensuring that a proper stock count is on in the shelf and the store
- Ensure proper products storage and shelf arrangement according to the stipulated guidelines
- Welcome and assist customers around the store, helping them to find whatever they’re looking for.
- Answer customers’ questions about the products on the shelves
- Responsible for product safety, check products alarms and works in coordination with the store manager.
- Update prices and price labels of the products.
- Products display
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in any field
- A minimum of 2 years and above retail experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of Sales skills
- Team player, result oriented and have positive attitude
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: