Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Restaurant Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
He/She should ensure that the restaurant and accommodation facility operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining the established reputation and ethos.
He/she must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet; and will be responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of the restaurant.
Restaurant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products and placing orders.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Ensure the room stewards perform their duties to satisfaction by ensuring the accommodation rooms are clean, beddings have been changed, supplies such as relevant toiletries have been replenished, etc.
Requirements for the Restaurant Manager Job
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and social skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of th email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: