Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Production Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is one of the leading exporters of fresh produce located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a Production Supervisor who will work together with the Pack House Manager to ensure smooth day to day running of the pack house order to meet the overall targets and objectives of the company.
Production Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Planning and allocating of staff duties i.e. allocate task and set production target to ensure timely and accurate completion of timely targets.
- Deputizing the Pack House Manager in assigned aspects of daily operations.
- Prepare the plan order and receive the material as per plan order
- Meet quality targets through adherence of established operational methods and work place standards
- Involved in the training of new staff members when they join the pack house or organization.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of material to avoid wastage
- Ensure health & safety regulations are adhered to
- Maintain production equipment so as to reduce breakdown and ensure good working order
- Conducting regular scheduled performance reviews of the staff reporting to him as per organization’s policy.
- Conducting daily and regular quality checkups to ensure the pack house is in the right order at all times.
- Supervise and coordinate production & mold changeover, shutdown, monitoring of daily preventive maintenance
- Preparing daily reports regarding labour and job accomplished.
- Maintain up to date production record
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor or Management from time to time.
Qualifications for the Production Supervisor Job
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science & Technology, or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and manage multiple priorities
- Good reporting skills
- Computer literate
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: