Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for ICT Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client in the ICt industry is currently looking to hire an ICT Manager.
Being a Manager in – Information Communication & Technology Solutions, you are Directly Accountable for:
- Participate in designing ICT solutions as per the client needs and budget
- Staff deployment: develop and maintain effective and efficient technicians in ICT
- Develop and maintain effective analytics in ICT projects being undertaken so as to measure profitability and efficiency.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the installation of information technology systems.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Provide direction and clear installation standards for other technical staff.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and installation problems.
- Perform equipment installation on information technology equipment, software, hardware and networks in customer sites throughout Africa.
- Receive and review work orders, identify any inaccuracies, omissions, or incompatibilities in equipment components.
- Installation and connection of a wide variety of cable types (e.g. Twisted pair, fiber optics, coax, etc.), which carry data between various computer devices, including but not limited to local area network cabling, and antenna cabling.
- Connect cabling and switches to information technology systems.
- Install programmable and non-programmable transceivers, terminal servers, access points, and other electronic components.
- Perform point-to-point and multi-drop information technology installations.
- Test, calibrate and adjust components, where necessary to ensure effective and efficient transfer of data.
- Complete work, update work orders ensuring that all changes i.e. Additions/deletions are correctly documented and forward to project management for billing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer science or a Higher National Diploma in Information Technology or a Minimum 5 years ‘experience in Information technology industry experience.
- Extensive certification in Professional Information Technology courses.
- Project Management and Audit Reviews
- Servers and Networking Systems Design and Integration
- Switching and Routing
- Products Knowledge
- Servers Installation & Configuration.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises for the purpose of on-site systems installation, testing, troubleshooting and repair.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate power tools, and other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More