Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for ICT Business Development Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Business Development Officer.
The Business Development Executive is directly responsible to the Business Development Manager Retail Services.
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities
Recruitment of New Business
- Identify and contact businesses not currently working within the companys’ Network of Retailers
- Make contact and sales; by telephoning, meeting or attending relevant exhibitions and events in order to make contact with potential clients
- Deal with incoming queries effectively and provide responses within 24 hours.
- Prepare and plan day in order to make efficient use of sales time.
- Achieve daily Minimum Performance Criteria
Retention of Current Clients
- Up sale all existing Company products to existing clients
- Make regular contact with current clients to ensure the development and maintenance of a strong relationship and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to these clients.
- Where and when appropriate, to meet with clients to build the relationship and understanding of their business needs.
- Assist and support the management and activation of sales contracts as and when necessary.
- Understand the company products and how they can support external customers.
- Meet regularly with Clients to build positive and productive relationships with them
- Assist BDM with sourcing and distribution of leads
- Ensure personal cancellations are dealt with and overturned in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that all sales activity is recorded and that this record is kept up to date with contacts.
- Represent the company at any conferences, meetings and events as appropriate.
- Receive and deal with enquiries on a priority basis.
- Follow up on general enquiries.
- Enter all relevant information on the database
- Telesales of existing and new enquiries.
- When required assist with direct marketing to existing and prospective clients.
Referrals for all programmes.
- BDE appointments on a nationwide basis
- Recording of agreements in/out, adding all new sites onto membership database.
- Adherence to company policies.
- Knowledge of the content of the staff handbook.
- Maintenance of a tidy & organised workstation.
- Adhere to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook.
- Attend major company conventions as appropriate
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: