Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Graphic & Web Designer
- Design, update and management of the company’s web and commercial platforms. This includes; The companys Website, product/solutions Landing Pages and commercial platforms , generate a weekly report on our platforms; SEO, Optimization rating, Total Reach, Total Engagement, Page visits and other site analytics as provided by Google.
- Design of all required company brand and marketing collateral for internal and external use. After the necessary approval is made by management, a high-res print ready artwork should be submitted to procurement for print /production.
- Design of all company and staff presentations, ensure all presentations adhere to our brand guidelines and uphold the company brand.
- Develop and manage a current Company Brand Book to be reviewed by management and updated every quarter.
- Provide website technical user end support as and when required by all staff members
- Work hand in hand with the Content Developer to ensure that all web and digital commercial platforms are optimized and have the correct content to generate a minimum of
- Seventy-five (75) monetary leads a week thus three hundred (300) monetary leads a month.
- Diploma or Degree in graphic & web design.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of WordPress, Php , Html and Css
- Strong grasp of E-Commerce and digital communication applications
- Deep functional knowledge on web and graphic design applications like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Joomla among others.
- Sufficient understanding in digital brand development and implementation.
- Must have hands on experience with Google platforms i.e. Analytics, Ad words, AdSense, SEOs and Web Optimization
- Experience in planning and delivering web based and graphic content
- Minimum of (2) years of relevant experience preferably as a web or graphic designer.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More