Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Factory Maintenance Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Nakuru currently seeking to hire a Factory Maintenance Engineer.
Purpose of job
To manage the installation, modification and ongoing maintenance of a range of equipment used in the factory to ensure production and delivery of quality products.
Factory Maintenance Engineer Job Responsibilities
- To provide proactive (advice and preventative maintenance) and reactive (fault diagnosis and repair as required) support to maintenance for equipment in the factory.
- To manage the relationship with machine suppliers and their engineers to ensure equipment is operating effectively. This includes arranging supplier maintenance and repairs as and when needed.
- To establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- To maintain a log of service, repair records and engineering change notes for all equipment, ensuring that manufacturer’s standards and recommendations are followed and that scheduled maintenance is carried out in a timely fashion.
- To support and maintain the register of assets, technical data and specifications for all equipment used in the factory.
- To provide written reports as required, including corrective actions taken and recommended preventative actions.
- To understand and work to the requirements set in processes and procedures within any Quality Management System.
- Follow work lists, log time accurately against works order operations, and proactively bring any issues to the attention of department manager.
- To check own work for accuracy and quality.
- Work co-operatively within your own team and across teams, ensuring business needs are met and providing support, advice and cover for tasks in order to maintain service levels
- To be responsible for controlling maintenance tools, spares and equipment.
- To adhere to Health and Safety Policies, and to raise any Health and Safety issues in a timely manner.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Qualifications for the Factory Maintenance Engineer Job
- Specialist knowledge, skills and Experience
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent experience in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Experience of maintaining, serving and repairing industrial machines in a factory environment.
- Experience of mechanics and electronics, including repair of industrial equipment including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Experience of dealing effectively with technical engineering enquiries.
- Multi-skilling in mechanical and electrical maintenance/repair issues.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to organize time effectively, create work schedules, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and provide information on a wide range of enquiries and an extensive product and service range.
- Communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively using both verbal and written skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
- Ability to develop positive and strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to take on department colleague’s points of view and work through to an agreed way forward in a positive manner.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: